- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?Personal information you disclose to us We collect information that you provide to us. We collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services. When you participate in activities on the website or otherwise when you contact us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOUWe collect names; job titles; e-mail address; All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
WE MAY COLLECT LIMITED DATA FROM PUBLIC DATABASES, MARKETING PARTNERS, AND OTHER OUTSIDE SOURCES.You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). We allow the user to manage cookies and disable as preferred, Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, as well as from other third parties. This information includes first name, last name, job titles, e-mail addresses.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive:
To facilitate registration for Webinars. We use your first name, last name, email address and region to register you to our webinars.
Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
Legal obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, judicial proceedings, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved. More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners in order to provide you the best service on a need-to-know basis. In such situations we cover obligations with specific non-disclosure agreements and data processing agreements.
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?We store your personal information for as long as needed, or permitted, based on the reason why we obtained it (consistent with applicable law). This means we might retain your personal information even after you close your account with us. When deciding how long to keep your information, we consider:
- How long we have had a relationship with you or provided a Service to you
- Whether we are subject to any legal obligations (e.g., any laws that require us to keep transaction records for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether we have taken any legal positions (e.g., in connection with any statutes of limitation).
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed 100% secure, so we cannot promise nor guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to ensure the protection of your personal information, transmission of said personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under the age of 18 years. We do not solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we may have collected from children under the age of 18 years, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request applicable within the processing scope of the Website please contact us on email@example.com.
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with the GDPR and applicable data protection laws. Further, as we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe that we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
ACCOUNT INFORMATIONIf you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can: Log in to your account settings and update your user account. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
Cookies and similar technologies: We have implemented cookie management in our websites enabling you the user to accept or reject non-functional cookies as required. If you chose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?If you have questions or comments about this notice you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.